- Pre heat oven at 180 celcius. Grease medium sized rectangle cake tin.
- Add Chocolate powder, butter (soft, but not melted), cornmeal, flour and mix well.
- Add Eggs, Irish cream and vanilla cream essence, whisk well and add broken chocolate pieces.
- Once fully incorporated add to greased tin, put into pre heated oven.
- Allow to cook for 15/18 mins.
- Add cream cheese, golden syrup, pistachios and lime zest to a bowl, mix well. Chill for 10 mins, finish off with a sprinkle of crushed pistachios
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle icing sugar
- Enjoyyyyyy & Let me know how much you loved it 😉
Isn’t that dip heaven?!!