- Boil 3/4 full kettle of hot water, Add to pan of Tagliatelle, olive oil & Salt, then add 1/4 Kettle COLD water. Cook on medium heat. (Although we want the pasta to cook quickly, but we don’t want an uneven result)
- Add Butter, Double cream, parmesan & Boursin to a pan. Stir & add chives. Simmer for 5 min, then let rest off heat.
- Add prawns to Olive oil in med/hot pan, allow to cook until pink. When the prawns release their juices add sliced mushrooms.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Boursin & stir with wooden spoon (from the outside- in, swirl the cheese evenly). Add Salt & Pepper, then add parmesan. Stir and cover evenly. Allow to simmer for 2 mins then add Double cream & Boursin sauce. Stir & add finely chopped parsley. Remove from heat
- Use tongs to remove Tagliatelle from water and add to sauce. Stir accordingly.
- Serve with picked coriander
- viola! enjoy