- Pre heat oven at gas mark 6.
- Unravel your roll of short crust pastry, lay on flat surface and sprinkle flour on both sides. Cut sheet into 3 rows of squares, lay on top of each other and knead together until you form a round ball of dough. Use rolling pin (or similar shape) to roll the pastry into a circular form (depending on what shaped tin you might use- I recommend medium -round!).
- Add baking /grease proof paper to appropriate baking tin. Insert circular dough, press down the edges and mould into tin structure. Once shape is complete, pierce the middle of the the pastry with a fork.
- Whisk egg wash and brush onto center of the tin. Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of sugar. Insert into pre heated oven for 20 mins until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool in room temperature.
- Add tub of cream cheese to large bowl, add: double cream, melted/soft lemon curd, & Vanilla. Stir/fold well (ensure the mixture is smooth) .
- Add mixture to center of shortcrust pastry, add raspberries & sliced mango.
- Add strawberry jam, 1 tablespoon of sugar and lime juice to pan on medium heat. Allow jam to melt into smooth “jus-like” mixture. Remove from heat and use spoon to lavish over tart.
- Add finished tart to fridge for 1hr. Dust with icing sugar
- & Enjoy.. (if you just thought “oh my God” write it below in the comments)